Buffet dinner yesterday to celebrate Mother’s day and my upcoming birthday :)
- green onion pancake, 3 cooked mussels, some tilapia, some chinese vegetables, a broccoli, 2 slices of zucchini, 1 fried breaded shrimp, fried green onion egg pancake, 1/4 sweet potato
- bowl of noodles in soup (some onion, spinach, watercress, 2 shrimps, some white button mushrooms)
- SUSHI! sashimi, and fried fish skins (yummmmmmmmmmm)
- 1 crab leg, 2 shrimps, saladdd, some chickpeas, some corn, seaweed salad, dab of shrimp sauce
- green tea & strawberry ice cream (little bit of mocha cake & tiramisu cake with 1 cube of goji berry jello
I forgot to take a picture of my chicken & ginseng soup and egg white pudding…oops.
and there was also a big strawberry chunk in my strawberry ice cream…but I ate it before I took the picture >_> lol